Monday, June 17, 2013

Satisfying That Sweet Tooth




If there's one thing that's tough for me to give up, it's SWEETS! Cookies, cupcakes, brownies, pies, cakes, etc... love them all. Geez, I get hungry just thinking about the combination of chocolate and peanut butter. :X (*droooool*) So I guess it's a good thing that I've found PLENTY of healthy recipes as alternatives to my favorite unhealthy treats. Chocolate chip cookies, chocolate fudge, muffins, brownies... I've recently come across a number of recipes for these goodies that are CLEAN and GUILT-FREE! I made black bean brownies, pancakes, and cinnamon apple muffins the other day (I was in a baking mood) and they all turned out amazing. I found the recipes on Instagram and online and made a couple of minor tweaks to make it my own but they were all extremely delicious, moist, and satisfying. Even my brother, who hates healthy desserts, approved. :)

I took pictures of my own and will post the recipes shortly. Finding healthy alternatives and substitutes has been key in my health journey. I still want to enjoy my life and my meals! This girl loves to eat. I just use ingredients that are natural and do my body gooddd. There's so much information on the Internet about healthy substitutions to all our favorite not-so-healthy foods. Knowledge is power! If you're curious about something, research it! You'd be fascinated by what you find out and, if you're anything like me, you'll soon be on a tangent search learning all kinds of new and interesting facts about healthy and nutrition. 

Eat Clean, Train Dirty. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment