Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Leg Day


Yesterday was a leg day and I am SO sore today! I haven't done a workout solely dedicated to legs in awhile (I usually mix in cardio and split up leg days to about three leg workouts/week) and I am definitely feeling the burn today. I added a couple of exercises and changed up a few things so I'm really excited to see the difference it makes. 

Find my full leg workout below. I guarantee you'll be sore!

Leg Press 3x15
One-Legged Sideways Leg Press 3x15 (on each leg)
Hip Adductors 3x15
Hip Abductors 3x15
Leg Extensions 3x15
Back Squats 15, 12, 12
Squats with Dumbbells 3x15
Leg Curls 3x15

I mixed in some core yesterday too and that was all I had time for. There are other hamstring and glute exercises I decided to save for tomorrow so I just focused more on quads and hips. Try to push yourself to do as much weight as possible while not sacrificing correct form for each exercise. Also practicing full range of motion will help you get the best results. There are so many little muscles to work around and behind the major ones that we often forget about but they're just as important! I hope you guys are as sore as I am after this workout! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment