Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Intro

Hey Guys!

Strength & Sass is my way of sharing all the fitness tricks and nutritions tips I learned as a competitive elite athlete. Many have stuck with me and helped me maintain a fit and healthy lifestyle despite being away from the field and rigorous training schedules and I want to share them with the hopes of inspiring you to improve or maintain your healthy lifestyle!

I started playing sports when I was 9 and eventually found myself to be a competitive year-round athlete. At some point, I played softball, soccer, basketball, and volleyball, but once I got to high school, softball was my sport of choice and I ultimately earned an athletic scholarship to pitch for Stanford University (go Card ;) ). I played for the Cardinal for four years and gained an invaluable experience as a D1 athlete learning a tremendous amount about becoming a better ME on and off the field. With top-caliber strength coaches, professional trainers, and a nutritionist, there was a ton of information provided to help me perform my best as an athlete. I was lucky to have so many resources and so much knowledge given to me.

I'm not a professional or certified trainer, but I love working with other people to share my passion for fitness and teach them proper lifting techniques, efficient cardio routines, and optimum nutrition plans that I've found to be successful and effective throughout the years. Though I'm no longer playing, I'm still leading a fit and healthy lifestyle like I'm an athlete and I hope some of my posts can help you do the same. <3 Follow me for tips and inspiration and feel free to reach out with any questions. :) xo

Junior Year - Spring 2010


Senior Year - Spring 2011

Fall 2012 - training on my own for over a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment