Monday, December 24, 2012

Skinny Bitch in the Kitch



I'm starting to see some progress with my abs! I've been trying to do more cardio and lifting combined with eating smaller meals more often. Some other small changes to make that can help you achieve your fitness goals include drinking more water, eating healthy alternatives to some not-so-healthy foods, walking/standing/moving whenever possible in your daily routine, etc... I have a standing desk at work that I love and plan ahead by having healthy snacks (fruit, nuts, yogurt, veggies, etc...) on hand for when hunger strikes. Honestly, I'm somehow ALWAYS hungry, which I think is a big issue, so I have to keep healthy snacks around to satisfy any sweet, salty, crunchy, or creamy craving I'm having.

Abs don't come by doing hundreds of ab exercises. Everyone has abs! We just need to work to shred the fat on top to reveal them and this is done by eating clean. The don't say, "Abs are made in the kitchen" for nothing! Eat clean, lift, and focus on good fat-burning cardio to get those abs out of hiding. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment